How does it work?
Our virtual learning courses use WebEx web conferencing software by Cisco, which is launched from our virtual learning platform QA365. Before you book you should:
- check to ensure you meet the WebEx system requirements
- run a test meeting to ensure the software is compatible with your firewall settings (if this link doesn’t work you should adjust your settings or contact your IT department about permitting the website)
Our effective ‘C3’ (collaborative, contextual, conversational) methodology applies the principles of our classroom courses in a virtual setting
Unique online resources
Our virtual learning platform, QA365, allows you to network, download course recordings and view new content added by the learning professionals
Learn from anywhere
Bitesize learning sessions
There is no need for long periods off work, with multiple short and focussed learning sessions spaced over a few weeks
You will be capable of full virtual interactions with the experienced learning professional and the other attendees during each session
What will it be like?
- Just before the course begins you will be able to launch the software and familiarise yourself with the interface and how the virtual interactions work.
- The course will be split into multiple sessions over a period of a few weeks, with each session roughly three hours long, and with two or three sessions each week.
- During each session you will be able to hear everything the learning professional is describing and view exactly what they are demonstrating, directly on your screen.
- You can communicate with the learning professional during each session by telephone, VoIP and online text messaging.
- Towards the end of the course there will be plenty of time for detailed Q&As with the learning professional via email.
- Following the course you will be asked to complete a course evaluation form, which will allow you to give detailed feedback on your experience and help us to make future improvements.
- For a full year after the course has finished you will have access to our virtual learning platform QA365, allowing you to network, download course recordings and view new content added by the learning professionals.
What courses are available?
A number of our most popular courses are available in virtual learning format. See the full list below: