- Once a course has been booked it can be accessed at any time or place, even from mobile devices.
- All courses are built around case studies and presented in an engaging format, which includes storytelling elements, video, audio and humour.
- Every case study is supported by sample documents and a collection of ‘Knowledge Nuggets’ that provide more in-depth detail on the wider processes.
- You can email us questions at any time and our subject-matter experts will send you helpful replies as soon as possible.
- Following the course you will be asked to complete a course evaluation form, which will allow you to give detailed feedback on your experience and help us to make future improvements.
- For a full year after the course has finished you will have access to our e-learning platform, allowing you to view new content added by our learning professionals.
What courses are available?
A number of our most popular courses are available in e-learning format. See the full list below: